– Very robust, weatherproof table tennis table in highly modern look
– 8mm weatherproof melamine resin top; extremely stable
– Constructed from precision steel tubing, galvanized. Can be screwed on the floor
– Net & post set made of galvanized sheet metal
– Weight: about 155 kg. 5 years warranty on undercarriage
– Made in Germany
Robust, weatherproof, with striking design features. The curved undercarriage is not only extremely strong but also eye-catching. A contemporary metallic appearance in combination with a pleasing blue top surface. Excellent playing characteristics and good looks will give hours of pleasure to every player.
• The table halves are of strong angled steel construction, galvanized, with weatherproof 8 mm melamine resin plates. The top surface can be exchanged. It is, however, extremely stable and weatherproof.
• The net and post set is made of galvanized sheet metal and includes a strong clamp system to hold the net.
• Galvanized frame and edge.
• Table top colour: blue
• Weight: approx. 155 kg
• Delivered in sections but quickly and easily assembled.
• Complies with European industrial regulations EN 14468-1 class B for school and club sport
• The undercarriage is guaranteed for 5 years.
• Made in Germany
Delivery Information - we are renowned for our prompt delivery, however, please read carefully before ordering to avoid any confusion or disappointment
STANDARD DELIVERY TO THE UK
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY - Zones 1, 2 and 3 on the map
| Q) How much does our STANDARD UK delivery cost?
A) Our Standard UK delivery is £3.99 on every single order below £70, with no minimum spend.
Orders above £70 qualify for free delivery
|Q) Which carrier do you use for STANDARD delivery?|
A) TA) This will depend on the weight and/or value of your package. We will either use Royal Mail 48 or DPD.
Both services are 'Trackable'. We decide in all cases which carrier is used, although we will consider special requests to use either one or the other.
|Q) How soon will my order arrive?|
A) Our official quoted delivery time 2-4 working days. This does not include the day the order was received, weekends or bank holidays, although Royal Mail will deliver on a Saturday.
If you place your order after 2pm, we may not process and despatch your order until the following working day. However, your delivery time may often be less than the quoted 2-4 working days.
Although our Free Standard delivery is usually quick, if you need your package urgently, please consider using 'Express' delivery (more details below).
To summarise our standard delivery, as an example, if you were to order on a Saturday, we would ship your order on a Monday, you would normally receive it either Tuesday or Wednesday, but please allow up to Friday.
If it's urgent, please use Express.
|Alternative delivery addresses.|
At our discretion, we reserve the right to only deliver to the card billing address as a fraud prevention measure.
DELIVERY TO EUROPE
We offer very competitive overseas delivery rates.
Overseas orders will be charged based on the country of destination, and will be charged at checkout.
| Q) How much does our OVERSEAS delivery cost?
A) ZONE PRICES AS PER THE DPD MAP SHOWN
- Zone 1 - £11
- Zone 2 - £12
- Zone 3 - £16
- Zone 4 - £26
- Zone 5 - £35
|Q) Which carrier do you use for OVERSEAS delivery?|
A) We almost always use DPD. This service is fully 'Trackable'. We reserve the right to use an alternative carrier and we decide in all cases which carrier is used.
|Q) How soon will my order arrive?|
A) Please see the DPD map shown, but typical delivery times range between 2-5 working days.
|Q) Excluded Items?|
All Newgy products and Table Tennis Tables are excluded from OVERSEAS delivery. Any orders placed for these items will be cancelled and refunded.